Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting organized

This is what happens when I get unorganized, I forget I have things. Last winter new hot chocolate mugs were on my mind to buy but I never did. Here we are again cold and loving a cup of hot chocolate so again I think about buying new mugs.

Like these from Pottery Barn

Yesterday while I was cleaning out the kitchen cabinets, I found the cutest mugs just for hot chocolate!  I bought them when I was in Paris April of 2008 and stashed them away. How could I have forgotten them?

 

 This should be my inspiration to stay organized.  Back to cleaning out and getting rid of things I don't need and maybe finding more surprises along the way!

6 comments:

  1. how funny. love the mugs and hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mugs are precious, you must use them daily! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those mugs! The pottery barn ones are pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like your blog and I know how it is to just get started, I began in October! You are doing a great job already. You are very talented and creative...your daughter's bed...love it! Nice to meet you!

    Good Luck~ jamilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mugs and that one is awesome! Glad you found it. :-) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete